Best Pay Per Click | PPC Marketing Agency In Surat
Pay Per Click or PPC is a paid advertising model for your website with the use of search engines or sponsored listing. We are considered as top pay per click marketing agency in Surat. In our last blog, we discussed, How to use Digital Marketing to grow your business? In Pay Per Click, you bid on keywords or keyword phrases. These keywords and keyword phrases divert your targetted audience to your website. Pay Per Click is the most effective technique for marketing your product digitally. Statistics say over 80% of the traffic is generated from search engines. Nextly, before making any step or decision, you make a strategy. Here, the aim is to attract both QUALITATIVE and QUANTITATIVE TRAFFIC for your website. The bid of those keywords depends on what platform you are using and what they are offering. Yahoo search marketing is formerly known as OVERTURE, considers a bid amount in ranking a site. The most popular platform PPC GOOGLE AD-WORDS uses bid value and click-through rates.
Benefits Of Pay Per Click Marketing ( PPC )PPC is one of the most effective tools available for web business owners. It has proven to be beneficial for web business because this tool generates traffic and sales on their website effectively. But, there are certainly more benefits of PPC that are as follows:
- FINANCIAL PLANNING
- WELL PLANNED TARGETTED CAMPAIGN
- CAMPAIGN FLEXIBILITY
- PAY FOR WHAT YOU GET
- TESTING POTENTIAL FOR YOUR CAMPAIGN
- INSTANT RESULTS
1) FINANCIAL PLANNING:You can set a daily budget for the amount of money you desire to spend on advertising your website.
2) WELL PLANNED TARGETED CAMPAIGN:You get to choose the keywords you want to use on your site. These selected keywords bring specific traffic to your web page based on the product you are willing to sell online or offline. Note: it needs careful planning to ensure the keywords you are using take off your website quickly.
3) CAMPAIGN FLEXIBILITYPPC will help you to create awareness of your product, brand name, and it’s quality. The flexibility comes with the use of keywords. You can add, withdraw, and change your keywords anytime to attract more target audience or traffic. You can introduce a new component t your campaign to improve the ranking on the search engines.
4) PAY FOR WHAT YOU GETIn PPC marketing, you have to pay only for the clicks you receive on your website. You have to pay for only genuine people who visit your website. These users are the one who is looking for the product you are selling, and they can be the reason to generate your revenue.
5) TESTING POTENTIAL FOR YOUR CAMPAIGNIf you launch a new product in a market and you want to know how successful it will be then, you can run a TEST-CAMPAIGN to get the potential of your products through the clicks received. A testing campaign can give you an overview of your new launch will generate revenue or not.
6) INSTANT RESULTSA well strategize PPC campaign can deliver you instant results by increasing the traffic and revenue of your website.
There are different types of PPC Marketing campaigns.
Search Result PPC CampaignIn this type of campaign, your ad will appear on top, moreover you can achieve a higher chance of gaining business in the real world.
Product PPC CampaignWith the right and accurately structured Product PPC Campaign, you can attract instant buyers or people who are more likely to purchase the product in the upcoming days.
Display Ad PPC CampaignIf the graphics are great and the content is appealing, this kind of PPC Campaign shares extremely fruitful outcomes.